Saturday, February 8, 2014

Secret of snack-holic's "healthy" lifestyle...?

Tempting food & drinks EVERYWHERE...

Do you ALWAYS want to eat the whole world but fear that will put more weights on you? YES, I do.

My real name is Tangkijnagmwong Sinee, it sounds Thai? You're right! The truth is I was born and raised in Hong Kong, so...despite the fact that I'm Thai, I considered myself as a typical Hong Kong girl.

My IGCSE prom on 15 June 2012,
I don't have my long ombré hair anymore :)

I'm the type of person who will just eat everything in front of me, literally anything edible, especially junk food like McDonald and KFC

Here comes the genuine first world problem that can be related to me: Delicious food, why you no healthy.


Although I'm still clinging to my junk food, yes I still eat them, yet I try to minimize the amount I put into my belly and balance out the "toxins" with some easy healthy tricks on a daily basis! I would like to invite you to join my adventure from here, let's treat ourselves a little bit better, shall we?

This is my first blog post so I'm keeping it rather simple by listing things that I will be blahing about and what I want to accomplished on this blog.

  • Show you my addiction on food, perhaps you're interested to see my meals.
  • Provide you food & drink recipes that I've changed a little here and there, along with awful photos taken by me. Why? To make it healthier.
  • Healthy Tips such as FYIs, detox, easy workouts (even I could do it, idiots proof!)
  • Reviews on "healthy snacks" that I randomly picked up at the store.
  • My try on miscellaneous workout challenges I found online *whispered pinterest*

Thank you so much for reading this introduction, and welcome on board to Sinee's adventure
Byeee! *hugs*

Youtube • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Email

No comments:

Post a Comment