Saturday, February 22, 2014

more about Snackslover :)

Rocking my typical life

I act like a freak on pretty much everything when taking selfies, when I'm with my lovely animals and of course with my DARN AWESOME friends, this is just my normal life.
throwback when we were at the beach in March 2013

Even in school, I would never act normal for some reason and I don't know why, I wondered if any of you are like this.
or would I? 
umm NOPE, this is me.

Apparently, my life isn't that interesting and would be less exciting then life that people are having out there, but I just want to let us get closer before we get on my healthy life journey together! Not because I wanna be famous or anything, I want YOU to get involved and see how normal my life is, instead of strict weight watcher.

I hope you won't mind if I shoot you some blogpost about my life once in a while, and sorry if you are expecting healthy post every time, tehee. *wink wink*

I'm just like anyone of you. I'm not health expert, but just sharing what I know and what works for me :)
desk area on 7th floor in my school 
Other than my amazing friends, I also have three little friends wandering around me everyday, they are my cats/furballs Persian BearBear and alley BiBi, and Pekingese BudBud. Yep all start with a B, hahaa.

two furballs around me everyday <3 
I showed you a picture of a corner in my school and my cats, grey one is Bear Bear and white one is BiBi that my brother picked up somewhere around his school few years ago, my BearBear is very independent while BiBi is so clingy, to the point where she is a girl always stick around and sit on my lap whenever she has the chance to do so.

So yeah this is more about me if you wondered why I start this blog, if you still don't know the reason is to let you know healthy is not only for people who limits themselves to certain meal plan and everyday workout just to be healthy. Why? Because me myself, don't have much dedication to give up what I used to grown up with, you know? like chips and soft drinks, those kind of stuff.

You can be lazy like me while still working out and eating healthy food, and maybe cheat once in a while *sipping a can of pepsi*

That's it for today! I'm off, have a great day and Byeee!

Youtube • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • Email






No comments:

Post a Comment